Whatsapp Tips 2017 – We have created a guide of Best and Latest whatsapp tips 2017 . If you have some patience and the willingness to tinker however, we’re sure that anybody can figure out WhatsApp in no time but we thought we’d make it a little easier.
We’ve gone over every Whatsapp tips 2017 you could possibly want to know about WhatsApp, from how exactly the app works to tips and tricks every user should keep at their disposal.
[ Whatsapp Tips 2017 ]
Send Same Message To All Your Friends
- You have to create a new broadcast list . Tap New Broadcast from the menu to do so .
- Add more than 2 people to the list and Hit confirm .
- Once you are ready , search broadcast list you have just created from chats screen.
- Type your message and send it .
- It will be sent to all your friends .
- The only condition is that the person in your broadcast should also have your phone
- number saved on their phone.
If the person replies , a new chat will be created .
How To Know When Your Message was Read
Just go to the Victim’s conversation chat window of whatsapp and keep the desired message pressed for few seconds. On the top you will see a ” i ”
symbol . Click on that icon . You will be able to see all the records for that message .
Share Your Location on Whatsapp
Whatsapp has introduced a Share your location feature too . You can use this feature in case you lost while going to meet some friend. You can simply share your location and your friend can reach out to you .
Just tap the attachment icon at the top menubar . There you will see a location icon . Tap over that icon and it will share your location instantly.
It’s just that you must have GPS enabled on your device .
Use Whatsapp Quote Feature
For this you need to long press on the selected message. Now if you look at the top section, you will be able to view a new icon. This icon is the Reply icon. Press on it.
Now you will be allowed to type-in your reply or your comments regarding the selected message.
Create Shortcuts For Close Friends
If you are addicted to talking to a person , Simply create a shortcut to person’s chat on homescreen . You will get direct access to chat from your homescreen.
- Just keep the contact pressed for few seconds and a pop up menu will appear.
- In it choose Add Conversation Shortcut.
- Your shortcut will get created.
Stop Double Blue Tick Notification
You can also stop Recipient on whatsapp from getting a read message delivery from your side . You can anonamously read whatsapp message while not letting other know you even read it.
Steps for the Whatsapp tips 2017 :-
Open your WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on the top right of your screen.
Now move to Settings > Account > Privacy.
Uncheck Read receipts.
Send Bold, Italics Or Strikethrough Text In Whatsapp
Here are some Whatsapp Tricks to send stylish text in messages . Implement one of the technique in text messages .
- To send a Bold Text just add an asterisk (*) before and sfter the text. For example *Hi*
- To send an italics Text just add an Underscore (_) before and after the text . For example _Hi_
- To send a strikethrough text Just add tilde (~) before and after the text. For example ~Hi~
Select A Custom Notification For A Particular Group
Custom Notification lets you assign a custom notification ringtone , vibrate setting for a group or chat . This is not one among Whatsapp Tips 2017 .
- Keep a group icon pressed for few seconds for the menu to appear.
- Now, click on group info
- Now, choose custom notifications
- Now, check option saying use custom notifications
- Now, click on notification tone and select your fav notification tone for your fav group
Read More Whatsapp Tricks at : 33 Whatsapp Tricks 2017
Whatsapp tips 2017 – There’s always a bit of a learning curve when it comes to mastering new apps and WhatsApp is no different. It’s wickedly popular (it recently hit a billion users) and extremely easy to get started using right away, but the messenger does have a few quirks that aren’t immediately obvious at first. There are also a few hidden features that aren’t the simplest to enable.